To His Highness Cardinal Kurt Koch,
Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity.
I write from Sweden to Your Highness in a time that is so important in many ways. The pandemic is sweeping the world. The climate crisis shows the consequences of human works.
God calls us in this way to return to Him in repentance and prayer.
When the new covenant was instituted by Christ through the Holy Sacrifice, it was a Universal church. A church for the whole of Christian World. Everything happened in ONE single Easter date. ONE resurrection. It is not difficult to understand.
Ever since the Resurrection, the Mother of God comes to the people of the world and churches have been built to remember and thanks for her protection.
But then it happens that the church are dividing. By men. The church was divided for several centuries into many fractions.
THEN A SPLIT OF EASTER
• 1582 Easter is divided for the East and West Churches.
• After 1582, the Gregorian calendar applies in the west.
• East follows the Julian calendar.
• Thus, there are two different Easter celebrations that are very unhappy and are unsustainable for peace.
• In one city could we have two different Easter divided in weeks. This is totally unreasonable!
The humanity of our time is being held hostage on an enormous scale. Crisis and division flow everywhere. Peace is sought everywhere. Where is it?
There is a great promise of Christ that contains a promise of true peace, when church leaders agree on a common Easter date. Then the gate will be opened for the true unity of the Church. It is not about the exact right date, but about a common date that opens the way.
Orthodox, Catholics and Protestants! You all belong to Me, Christ!
• “You shall love one another as I have loved you; you will be united and become a flock under a Shepherd. I have, as you all know, chosen Peter – given him authority. As you all know, I have given him the keys of the kingdom of heaven. I have asked Peter to feed My lambs and sheep – and look after them.
This authority was given by Me – I have not wanted to change My desire. Gather My Beloved, and strengthen My Church. Seek in Me what I long for; seek My interests and not yours; try to glorify Me. Glorify Me by uniting you, creation. Revive My Body. I love you all. Open your ears and hear My cry from My cross”/ Jesus in True Life in God on March 19, 1988; https://ww3.tlig.org/en/messages/255/
As in all times, God has chosen his messenger as Saint Birgitta in Sweden .
Not only then but God’s own voice through Christ who began to come in 1985 to his chosen messenger Vassula Rydén a reminder of what the Bible already says and which gives warnings about future times.
Some have already been realized
- Such as 911 which was warned exactly 10 years earlier on September 11 1991.
- Likewise, communism falls in a message from February 1, 1988
- The first tzunmin October 10, 1987
- February 7, 2002 came the warning about covid-19.
In the Holy Scriptures, Jesus prayed that we should all be one as he and the Father are one (Jn. 17:22). St. Pope John Paul II published the encyclical Ut Utim Sint (That they may be one) in which he calls on all Christians to unite, and the ecumenical patriarch Bartholomew stated, “Christian unity and a common strategy for the great modern problems is not just a current request but also a command over the founders of the Church. “
Now, good news for peace is spreading as the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity and the World Council of Churches of Churches of Churches 1,700, and much of the focus is on Nicene Creed and on the unification of Easter dates.
The Orthodox Archbishop Job of Telmessos, representative of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople to the World Council of Churches, proposed honoring the Council in Nicaea’s efforts to set a common date for Easter by setting a common date for determining a common date for Easter.
Such an agreement is the most significant step the churches to be ONE
In God’s Blessings for Peace Unity and Love
Franciskusgården, Jonsered, Sweden